Heard a little rumor that Brad Robbins may be coming back home next year to play at UVA-Wise. Any truth?
Heard a little rumor that Brad Robbins may be coming back home next year to play at UVA-Wise. Any truth?
[url="http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg"]http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg[/url]
From what I understand, its not rumor, its a fact. I think it will be a good fit for Brad & will be a good decision.
That would be really cool. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Good for the Cavs too, in my opinion.
Officially retired
Still no guarantee he'll get the starting nod.
guess he'll be playing all three sports huh?
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Id say that he would be more than capable.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
I find it comical how slow this place is on news anymore, I guess people just dont run their mouth like they used to did. Drew hit me up on im I got a question about a tryout at Wise, not about yours but of another player.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Bookmarks